noticeboard view all noticeboard information
how we performed view all performance information
Our performance is measured through a Service Level Agreement with the Housing Association. The agreement is split into two categories, Grounds Maintenance and Close Cleaning/Bulk Uplift. Over the past year, our performance has remained high with the average performance for year being:-
• Grounds Maintenance = 98%
• Close Cleaning & Bulk Uplift = 97%
We have had some great feedback from Association tenants and owner occupiers:-
- Delighted with the gardening work. It looks brilliant - Palladium Place resident.
- Thanks for your help with our green bins which went missing after the Council emptied them. Your guys checked, found them somewhere else and put them back - Henrietta Street resident
- Thanks to Steven and the team for all the hard work carried out during the lock down. Most tenants are quick to complain but don’t think they should call when a good job has been carried out - Edzell resident
- Thank you for moving a mattress for me as I know it’s not part of the job, but I could not manage - Methil Street resident.